Sunday, November 27, 2011

Betrayal and Forgiveness

This is the only answer I know for Betrayal.

It is Forgiveness.

I used to think that one of the benefits of betrayal was that you got to know who your friends really are.

But now, after several more years, I have found a much more comprehensive and far-reaching answer, Forgiveness.

I found this through reading Collin Tipping’s book, Radical Forgiveness.

In it, he states that if you are simply willing to look at the situation differently and then follow his worksheet, you can find yourself in a different place.

I was willing.

So now, I have a new approach and a new view and a way to move on and not carry so much of the old baggage.

And I can keep refining this process and drop more baggage each time I go through it.

I am so relieved to find a new way to forgive.

I was really tired of my unsuccessful efforts before.

Thank you, Collin Tipping.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment