Monday, January 2, 2012

Peace of Being



Fighting to become who I truly am has given me the peace of being who I truly am.

Because I had only known myself in a struggling, inhospitable environment, I had constant or recurring problems.

Even though those were individually alleviated over and over again, I only received relief.

When I realized my pattern, I began my search.

It has taken a very long time.

But my goal became harmony within myself.

That, I found, is achievable.

When I began to value the good thoughts that I was receiving about myself, I began to trust myself.

I began doing things that were important to me.

I decided to learn about things that were important to me.

I identified with things that are important to me.

And now, that is how I am identified to others.

And so I have peace within, and without.

I love the peace of being who I truly am.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment