Thursday, January 17, 2013

Doing Things I Love


 

I feel most peaceful when I am doing things I love.

I am finding more and more opportunity to do things I love.

I am also discovering more things that I love.

The more that I do them, the more I attract things that love me to do them.

It is an entirely different kind of circle.

There has been joy, satisfaction, delight, progress, excellence in many of the other things I have done.

But I never found this peace in doing them.

They pleased others.

They were suggested by others.

They were enforced by others.

But they didn’t please me in the simple peaceful ways that I am finding now.

The things I love are emerging just because I am paying attention to them.

They are growing more powerful and more present in my life and in my being.

I don’t feel strung out trying to keep up and do the right thing.

What is right is what pleases me.

That is what brings me peace.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment