Saturday, May 18, 2013

Filling Up With Happiness


I realize that I have things I have to do every day.

Since I can control my attitude toward them, I have decided to feel wonderful and happy.

The things that come in do not have to make me happy, but I can choose to fill myself up with happiness and then decide how I will do them.

I don’t surge from sad to happy to mad to calming down when I do this.

I start with happy, come back to happy and work from happy.

Things get done in a very different way.

It is not a relief to get something done.

It just  gets done.

It is less of a production to carry something out.

I am better able to get what I need together and carry it out.  (Better.)

I am choosing happy more and more.

This is a better approach.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment