Sunday, March 23, 2014

Moving into first place

I have just moved myself into first place.

I had never thought of it that way before, but there it is.

I am best positioned to take care of myself because I know most intimately what my needs and desires are.

After years of putting everyone else first, I now know that my responsibility and my right is to truly take care of what is important for me, for myself.

I no longer have the bridge the gap of taking what is left over of my time, my energy, and my resources to provide for myself.

And by providing for myself, I mean providing for my self-expression.

It is important.

That is why I am here.

All my nature yearns to be expressed, acknowledged, recognized.

After all, that’s why I have received my gifts.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment