Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stability

The stabilizing factor is the peace within.

With this peace, I always have what I need.

I am centered in giving.

I am centered in my view that everyone is precious.

I am centered in my view of spiritual identity.

I am convinced that the work is discovering a different way to peace.

It is from within.

It is unlimited.

Let’s all invest ourselves with this kind of peace, invest ourselves in peace-giving.

There are always those who feel it.

It adds to their day.

When we take a little of the tension out of our day, it conveys itself to others.

It stabilizes us and adds to the stability of those within range of our thought.

It dilutes the aggressive atmosphere of the media when we find ourselves getting caught up in it.

Being unmoved, but moving in the right direction requires stability.

The stability starts within.

It’s my way of adding to the peace.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment