Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Spiritual Message to Make Me Feel Good

That’s what I am listening for.

The message that will make me feel good is this:
We are not at war.

We respect everyone and everything that lives on the earth.

We choose to share our resources widely so that everyone can live well.

We choose to respect that everyone has rights and needs.

We choose to respect that those needs are fulfilled in different ways for different people.

How can I help?

Do I just need to stay out of the way?

I feel I need to share these ideas in all the ways that I can express myself, through  blogs, children’s songs, conversations.

Let us all evolve and develop and grow in the ways that let all of us live well.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment