Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Keeping My Calm

I had a wonderful day and was walking around our land with my husband.  We found a large dump area that our neighbor in front of part of our land has been building.  Eew!  Sheet metal, dirt, and everything else!

What to do?

We started reviewing our property bounds and will certainly order a current survey.

But what about the bad  feelings that came along with the discovery?

After exploring several options, I have decided on this point of view:

Divine peace is always one hundred percent in effect.

I will keep drawing on it.

It never lessens.

It is unconditional.

It is in operation no matter what is going on in anyone’s life.

We all have access to it all the time.

I am sure we will find out what we need to know about he property line, and if there is no violation, once the season fills in the leaves on the trees, it will not be in view.

But the main thing for me, is maintaining my peace no matter what happens since I can draw on the Infinite Divine Peace which is always there, all the time, no matter what else is going on.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment