Thursday, March 24, 2016

Restoring Peace

As I write today, I am gradually restoring my peace.

In an environment of many painful memories, I have undergone strong panic attacks.

My ability to access my deep Source has led to the reestablishment of my deep peace.

As I focus on what I am writing, I draw on my Source.

I sense that I came from peace, not from chaos.

I sense that I grew up in safety, not in violence.

I sense that I can choose from eternal resources, not experiences from the past.

I can draw that peace around me that comes from within.

I can access my happiness from within and see it spread out all around me.

I can feel the beauty of the day, as I take my three deep breaths.

I live in the center of a beautiful and peaceful Universe.

As I go from where I am to my appointment, I know that I will have what I need in order to experience peace and happiness.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment