Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A New Peaceful Place

I am living in a new peaceful place.

I have soaked up so much peace by letting go of the past and replacing it with a feeling of calm.  

It has taken lots of practice and learning new techniques to deal with anxious habits.

I have learned how to break a negative feedback loop and to get off the “gerbil wheel” of past negative cycles.

I truly am blessed with the new knowledge of how to calmly go within and listen for ideas.

This is my new way of living.

When I have a need, I get quiet and go within and listen for the answer.

With more and more practice, sometimes it comes right away.

Sometimes it may take a few days.

Sometimes things are being put in place toward a future event.

But I know I am being prepared for the answer.

I can practice being calm while it comes and live in so much peace.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment