Thursday, March 8, 2018

The Power of Deep Peace

Tapping into my reservoir of deep peace, I listen for how I am to use it today.

I can continue to let it inspire me as I sit quietly and contemplate.

I can listen for new ideas or additions to current ideas.

I can listen so deeply until I am impelled to action.

Since deep peace is always accessible, it has an immediacy for me.

Since it is unlimited in its scope, deep peace keeps me in contact with infinity.

Since I know it is always available, deep peace is a comfort to me.

Whenever I need a solution, when I slow down enough to think and not panic, I feel the deep peace move in quietly and relieve me of my fear.

When I am in unfamiliar surroundings, I listen for my next move, and gently, deep within, I hear it and respond to it.

The most fun is when I sit quietly and listen for ideas, and then the Universe celebrates, and through the deep peace, invites me in.

These are some of the ways deep peace influences and inspires my day.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment