Monday, December 3, 2018

The Peace of Letting Things Go

There is a new kind of peace in letting things go.

I no longer have to follow through on every single idea and project.

I loved getting to know the, what was involved, collecting resources, but now it is time to make room for something higher.

Making room involved creating space for attention to the new projects and experiences.

I am grateful to learn to how to release myself into a higher expression.

Even as I created room in my thought for new ideas to come, I have to create room in my physical space for them to be free to be expressed.

The old ideas were good and delightful, but they are no longer where I can do my best work.

They are not part of my highest service, and so I can let them go.

I am ready to improve my ability to offer better work.

I am willing to let even the good ideas go to make room for a better situation.

I m trusting on a deeper level as I move forward.

I know that my time will be filled with greater opportunities for service, that I can give my attention to meeting needs in a higher way.

I am experiencing a deeper peace as I release my need to complete even the wonderful projects of the past.

I am in a good place.

I am moving to an even better one.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment