Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Integrity Gives Me Peace of Mind


 

Following through on ideas expresses my integrity and gives me peace.

When I listen for ideas from the Universe, I receive them.

This paves the way for the next step.

And the next.

And the next.

Until I take the first step, listening, I have nothing.

Then, I must take each next step in order to be given more.

Each step has requirements.

Until I fulfill them, I am not ready to proceed.

If I try to jump ahead, the intervening space is not secure.

Building on less than integrity is not even possible.

Why would I want to mix in something of less value?

Only my best is worth it.

Maintaining my integrity allows me to recognize it in others.

I can choose my companions and business partners wisely.

We are all here to uplift ourselves and those around us.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment