Monday, October 15, 2012

How Does Peace Fit In?


 

How does peace fit in to the world as it is being presented right now?

It looks hopelessly driven by greed.

But it has always looked hopelessly driven by greed, on a small or large scale.

Instead of thinking about it that way, we can help drive our society in a new direction, a direction of individual deep peace.

As we find ourselves tapping into the order and harmony of the Universe, we find that it is much bigger than this world of conflict we seem to be living in.

I love being able to step outside the turmoil and disturbing news and to step inside my Universe of order and harmony.

My imagination can interact with either world.

I can develop business products form ideas in my Universe of Harmony or I can rush around in a deep depression and fear.

I know which one I prefer.

I am spending less and less time watching and listening to the swirl of reports around me and more time and energy releasing the wonderful ideas the Universe sends to me.

I invite you to live in my Universe.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment