Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Peace is mine forever

Now that I am learning how to cultivate peace for myself, I am realizing that is has always been there, but I did not know how to access it.

I turn within many times a day to find the peace there.

I listen for the ideas to express peacefully.

I am generous, much more generous, in my thoughts towards others.

I do not know what they are dealing with, but it can’t be good if they are so unhappy.

I take three deep breaths (www.takethreedeepbreaths.blogspot.com) to remind myself of my place within the world.

I sing myself a little song, one of many which I invent, to help me appreciate myself.

This helps me establish the peace from within so that I can express it around me.

The peace that I find feels like it has been flowing forever.

People through the ages have written about peace by sharing their thoughts as poems or paintings.

They have always been able to draw on their rich resources of peace.

I am learning to do that, too.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment