Saturday, August 2, 2014

Everyone Can Be As Happy As I Am

Although I started out happy, many problems piled up and I had to find my way to happy again.

As I realized my life was not turning out the way i had thought it would, I began a rigorous and desperate search.

The idea of “GIVE MORE” came to me repeatedly.

I searched and studied to discover my purpose and also to figure out the message of “GIVE MORE”.

As the answers came, I found I didn’t value them.

But the same answers kept coming, so I decided to listen to them, and to finally take action.

That action has continued to build until finally, after several years, I have a body of work to release.

And I love it.

I love the work that I have been led to do.

I love its purpose.

I love its power.

I love the feeling that I am involved in “right livelihood”.

As I have valued the answers that came (and still come) to me and acted on them, they have placed me in ideal, beautiful surroundings.

I look forward to releasing more and more as I love and value myself and my ideas.

I have become very happy with who I am and what I do.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment