Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gently Led

Harsh experiences of relationships and places breaking up are sometimes the ways we are gently led to peace.

Desperately clinging to the wreck is one of the indicators we receive to tell us we must move on.

After analyzing and dissecting how and why things went wrong, being amazed at their consistency and having no way to change, redirect, or correct, I finally got off that cycle to nowhere.

Using some of my new vocabulary of going “within”, I discovered I could hear a different direction.

I was forced, i.e., gently led, to keep listening and taking the steps in my new direction.

This direction is so completely different from anything I have ever heard of or experienced and so completely fulfilling in a different way, that resolving any of my previous conflicts would have provided nothing in the way of getting here.

I can see now that I was being given a gift of supreme discomfort and frustration and unfairness.

I am now in an entirely different Universe of connection, fulfillment and prosperity.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment