Monday, September 15, 2014

More Than Survival

All I wanted was to survive.

And I did.

I used every resource that I had, and I made it.

Not until much, much later, did I learn something more than survival was possible.

Until then, no matter how hard I worked, and there was quite a bit of abundance, it always came out to survival.

Now, I have new tools and I have been practicing them.

I embraced the possibility of more than survival, and practiced what I was learning.

Several years of practice have transformed how I think and act along with my expectations.

I now live on large acreage in the country, surrounded by beauty and peace and content. (From “The Song of the River” in The Blue Cat of Castletown)

I have room to expand my practice, to give more, and to release “my hidden splendor”.
(See Invisible Supply, by Joel Goldsmith)  

I am truly living beyond survival.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment