Friday, September 19, 2014

To Feel Good

After being surrounded by lies, it is good to filter them out.

Hearing what is good matches our vibration with the Universe.

In all the self-improvement literature, it stresses walking away or getting out of situations which act to our detriment.

It is important that we surround ourselves with positive environment, both within our own thoughts, and all around us wherever we work, do business, socialize, and with family.

I am learning more and more to do this for myself.

In certain cases, because I have a preferred outcome, I don’t do so well.

But the more I learn about feeling good within the body I occupy and the life I am living, the more consistently I come back to the inevitable conclusion to let go of my preferences.

I am gaining more insight on my real role in this world and the importance of carrying it out.

Everyone else is also involved in discovering their role and carrying it out as well.

We all have all the resources of the Universe.

These resources are being bestowed richly and are all helping raise the consciousness of all of us.

Yes, I am back to the important step in order to feel good of always, always trusting the Universe.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment