Monday, January 11, 2016

How the Divine Purpose is Fulfilled

I hear and do not want to obey, but I am being compelled to.

The newly evolving spiritual side of things feels the deep peace.

The familiar ego side of things very creatively distracts using both old and new techniques.

Where I put my thought-weight determines how it will go.

I have a choice.

I amy go freely, with inspiration.

Or distressed and distorted down a bumpier and bumpier road.

Even the most cherished beliefs and relationships have to move out of the way of the divine purpose.

The one reason we are here is to fulfill it.

Continuing to play in either the pretty playground or in the middle of the bumpy road is just old tactics from an old life.

The new life is inspired, fulfilled, aglow in its new role, waiting, willing, listening.

The old stuff will continue to appear until it fades and fades, replaced by more and more practice of the divine relationship.

Breathe.

Listen.

Act.

Breathe.  Listen.   Act.

BreathListenAct

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment