Monday, January 4, 2016

Moments of Peace

I am grateful for the ability to find and create moments of peace for myself.

I turn to complex music to engage my mind when I sense a negative feeling beginning in myself.

I read inspirational literature to uplift my spirits and help me regain my peace.

As I write my own inspirational literature, I feel the flood of good feeling flowing though my very veins.

I turn to work which gives me fulfillment.

Giving creativity priority in my life creates a beautiful sense of peace.

I honor my preferences and sometimes take care of those first.

I notice the aspects of Nature which are available to me.

There is always something which can turn my senses to peace once again.

I am happy to find peace in so many ways.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment