Thursday, February 22, 2018

Gentleness, Not Pushing

I am amazed at the amount of time I have by doing things gently instead of out of anger or by pushing myself.

The gentle nudges which come from listening deeply within are powerful agencies when translated into action.

I have tried to hurry things up, but it is useless.

When I feel the strong deep gentle power within and know that feeling of Guidance, that is the time.

That is when I am in sync with the Universe, and that is when things happen easily and naturally.

Even though I may be able to see where I think I am going, it feels different to get there when I am in alignment with the Universe and Its guidance and power.

I can take gentle steps and explore new skills and still know that I will be where I need and want to be.

I can leave the anxiety and tension behind me as I feel the gentle direction being given me.

A natural order takes over and the project emerges in its own time with many more beautiful elements than if it had been rushed.

I know to simply not work on something until I feel the presence of gentleness.

The hurry and rush of deadlines and assignments is irrelevant in the presence of a higher and better way.

I know to trust gentleness instead of fearing pressure.

It is a new way to live and work, and I like it a lot.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment