Thursday, February 22, 2018

Whatever You Need, Right When You Need It

Sometimes I need something and I can not find because I put it down and forgot where it is.

Sometimes I need information or services.

Sometimes I need calm.

There is a teaching which tells me that whatever I need is right where I am, right in front of me.

When I get calm, I have taken the first step.

Then as I either sit quietly, or begin a search, or look on-line, the right ideas come to me and I am presented with what I need.

This has happened in many different ways.

One time, I couldn’t find my cell phone.  Calmly, as I began moving cushions on the couch, It was below one of them.

Another time, my husband and I needed someone to brush hog the near growth on our cleared acre.  As we rounded a turn on a country road, there was a sign and phone number offering that service.

In many other instances, I have been able to connect in easy but unpredictable ways with the materials, people, and information I have required.

The Universe loves us and takes care of us by providing what we need, right where we are, when we listen deeply and peaceably.

In that calm, quiet sense within, we can always hear the direction we need to turn and the steps we need to take.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment