Friday, June 29, 2018

Balance of Good

I will release my positive view in the face of all the disturbances going on around us.

My positive view has a place, despite the chaos.

My positive view is based on the fact that my choices have brought me to where I am now.

I can continue to make good choices in every circumstance.

I can choose to fill my thought with uplifting and inspiring thoughts.

I can expect good solutions to be found by caring people.

I can expect the imbalances to be addressed and balance restored through appropriate and committed action, of which I am a part.

I trust that order will be found despite chaos, and that our united action is the way that order will be found.

There are principles that bind us, practices which uphold us, and generosity of spirit despite all.

I will put my efforts into understanding and patience and universal good.

Policy which supports the efforts of all to provide for themselves provides stability and a sense of balance.

This is well known by those forces which are enacting destabilization.

Our awareness and unified action to create a better policy through elections will place our balance on a better foundation.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment