Sunday, September 2, 2018

When Things Fit Together

There is a unique feeling when things fit together.

Effortlessly, the right thing meets the next timely idea and they fit.

It is so peaceful to witness this extraordinary grace.

As I am involved, I call upon my deep sense of calm to listen for guidance.

Then I am led to design or to find the next piece.

I love the ability to be able to draw on my inner resources and to find them expressed in outer ways.

It creates a feeling of wholeness which completes me.

This process has been happening so regularly now, that I can approach the it with assurance.

I am getting accustomed to the knowledge that I can complete things.

My desire to be attentive and undistracted is being fulfilled.

I am able to take the next steps more and more consistently.

I do not feel ambushed as often by triggers from the past.

When I do have to deal with them, I am able to bring my focus back to the present more quickly.

My new place and purpose are an exact fit.

I have been driven to find and create them.

I have not found satisfaction until each aspect has been identified and placed appropriately.

By giving myself access to new resources and exploring how they fit in my life, I have been able to discern my purpose.

I have begun to see how my new purpose draws resources together in a better fit.

I can feel the radiance of the interaction between my new resources and my new life.

It is a perfect fit.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment