Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Overflowing

As I continue to add little pebbles to my container of water, it begins to overflow.

Each pebble of peace adds calm to the atmosphere around me.

My calm becomes noticeable and others respond to it.

Ways of expanding my expression of peace open up in tangible ways.

My peace has become so important to me that it is the first thing I establish within me every day.

I make sure that I settle little irritations before they expand and explode.

I know that anchoring myself to peace is the most valuable way I can contribute to my day.

In calm, I am able to listen and receive appropriate ideas which create solutions.

In calm, I am able to maintain my poise and to be where I need to be without rushing.

In calm, I am able to be reassuring to others in a convincing and far-reaching way.

In calm, I am able to experience happiness and contentment right where I am.

My ideas, poise, reassurance and happiness overflow into the atmosphere as I am persistent.

The effect around me is consistent and tangible.

I consciously carry my calm with me and it brings me the resources I need.

I see the evidence of this wherever I go.

Depending on the situation, I am either welcomed or repelled.

This makes it easy to know where I belong.

It makes it clearly apparent where I am going.

The overflow of my pebbles of peace creates an expanding platform all around me from which I can continue to share.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment