Friday, November 9, 2018

Peace and Direction

I feel as though I am on two tracks simultaneously, what is going on in my personal life, and the barrage of news and other media.

I find I can live more positively when I listen within for a peaceful sense of direction.

I know I am making progress on my projects and my personal development.

I feel a sense of peace when I think about this fact.

When I look at what is going on in the news, I remember that we are all part of an infinite Universe of ideas.

The same way I can access the ideas which are relevant to me, so can everyone.

This makes me feel that the good ideas are within reach of everyone who wants to find them.

As I keep searching, so can others.

The search takes me within, and then from my peaceful point of view, whatever I need appears.

I welcome that sense of direction and guidance.

I feel as though the spiritual work of so many is elevating certain issues so that healing can take place.

As more of us begin to see solutions, there is a shift in the entire atmosphere around us.

Just the fact that solutions exist means that we can find them.

This is a helpful direction for me to follow.

I feel less and less attached to my opinions from the past and more able to move in the direction of helpful solutions in the present.

Regardless of the upset and disturbance around me, I can direct myself to look within and to notice and act on the peaceful solutions which appear.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment