Wednesday, January 23, 2019

When Your Mind Moves On

I find I am constantly contemplating my projects.

I am aware of all the other things which are going on around me, the news, cooking, driving.

But my mind is solving problems on its own, and when I tune into my projects, they have progressed.

This is a very peaceful operation, as I am not concerned, nor am I included.

My mind is taking care of everything.

Occasionally, I will find myself getting up in the middle of the night and doing some excellent work.

Then, I think I will continue from there the next day, but that is not the case.

I will continue whenever that moment comes when I am directed to do so.

It is kind of a funny feeling, but I am getting used to it.

The project moves on and gets done, completely on its own time.

I am the messenger, the vehicle, nothing more.

I continue to acquire information and skills and then they get put to use in the most appropriate way.

It is quite enjoyable learning to take this in, and is completely without pressure.

I am sure everything will be completed when it is necessary, and that it will include everything.

I feel that I am living in a kind of gently suspended animation.

I am ready to work, and I have ideas about what I expect to do with my project.

But I do not feel that I am the one directing it at all.

Weird, huh?

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment