Sunday, January 27, 2019

Peace That is Palpable

Tangible peace can be felt.

The presence or peace and its’ effects are obvious.

When you come into a particular place, you can feel the atmosphere in it, the vibe.

It may be exciting, it may be tense, it may be full of peace.

It is possible to bring peace into a situation.

When you are full of peace yourself, it flows all around you.

You respond in a peaceful way.

You create the peace you want to experience.

Others pickup on that feeling.

It is important to establish a sense of peace to carry with you throughout the day.

That way, you determine the nature of your day.

You are not subject to other people’s impatience or frustrations.

Instead, you can add to the peace moment by moment.

I have seen the peace I carry with me defuse tense situations many times.

We all want to be able to complete our daily activities in a peaceful and efficient manner.

When someone leads with peace, it is easier for others to follow.

I can always take a moment for myself with a deep breath or two to access the peace which I carry with me.

My ability to quiet myself and to act calmly infuses the atmosphere around me.

Making peace tangible is a valuable habit to practice.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment