Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Sure Steps

I am always grateful when I receive the direction to take the next step.

It only comes when I am in a state of calm.

Then I know what the step is and when to take it.

I can have all the material ready to go and be impatient while I wait, but the step will not come.

I can decide what I want to do, but the step will not come.

When I release it entirely, and go do something else, there is room for the step to come.

In a state where I am not directing it, I free myself to receive the step.

It will have a different sense to it, even if it looks exactly like the step I had planned.

It will be freer and gentler and have a natural fit.

It will not have my opinion attached to it.

It will flow smoothly and not have to be forced.

It will have perfect timing.

This is what it feels like to be in tune with the Universe.

There is a much larger view and my step is one perfect tiny part of it.

My version would not be able to include this larger view.

Until I am ready for the larger view to embrace me and enfold my idea, the step will not appear.

When it does, I am sure of it, and it simply gets done in a very calm and natural way.

I am grateful to learn to listen for the calm and then to be ready to move.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment