Monday, April 22, 2019

Peaceful Release

As I receive more ideas to share, I look forward to releasing them.

Knowledge for release comes the same way the ideas do.

Through deep intuitive listening, I receive each next step.

This happens consistently in every aspect of my life.

I go beyond any opinion of the situation and listen deeply.

Whatever skill is required, whatever technology, whatever the connection, it is provided from Its Infinite Source.

I can always receive it as it appears in the most appropriate form.

All the examples around me are evidence of many ways to release ideas.

Whatever way is best is part of the package which comes with the ideas I receive.

I am connected to the best way, the same way I am connected to the ideas.

Whatever is necessary and good shows up.

I can be peaceful as I anticipate what is coming.

I am part of an immense thought-train of good which is releasing itself constantly.

All who are prepared to receive good ideas find themselves surrounded by them.

Through cultivating a listening stance, we are able to receive ideas.

Through cultivating a releasing stance, we are able to release them.

Learning how to use the tools of release makes it possible to share the wonderful ideas we receive.

I, too, am capable of learning how to use new tools.

Whatever I need is here, right in front of me, and I can use it.

I am listening to take the next step.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment