Monday, July 15, 2019

A Habit of Peace


My deep peace is becoming a habit.

Peace is becoming more dominant in my life as I become more and more consistent about returning to peace and maintaining it.

I can access peace in many ways.

I can slow my breathing.

I can do Meditation Drawing.

I can read, sing, cook, sew, crochet, knit, paint, draw.

All these are activites which allow me to access my peace.

The peace without is a refleciton of the peace from within.

The more I practice peace, the more room I create for it in my life.

I know others feel it, because of the new responses I receive in my daily life.

As I carry less fear and more safety within, I experience more care and safety without.

People notice that I have something valuable to contribute in new situations.

My quiet cofidence and strength are becoming apparent.

I am conquering my demons as I change my perspective.

I am creating more space for happiness and as I expand my peace and safety.

I am able to gain new skills as I approach them with confdience and patience.

I receive the rewards of my excellent work as I trust the peace within.

I do not hesitate to express myself through my work.

My peace insures the acceptance and placement of my excellent work.

I am connected to good thorugh my peace.

I ward off any distrubances through my confident and consistent practice of peace.

I find myself in uplfiting and beautiful surroundings through my peace.

My habit of peace has changed my life.

© 2919 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment