Monday, July 1, 2019

Deep Peace and Security

I have deep peace within.

Finding this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I can always reference my deep peace.

It is always within me.

There is no doubt in it.

I am always sure of its guidance.

I can act with confidence.

My little steps, taken with assurance, give me the feeling I need to take big steps.

When I open myself to deep peace, that is what I receive.

When I open myself to confidence and assurance, that is what I receive.

When I open myself to guidance, I can take appropriate action, becuase that is what I receive.

When I give my attention to the divine within, I receive the resources I need.

When other see this and learn to practice it, they, too, receive assurance and peace and resources.

This is a fail-safe way to live.

By placig complete reliance on guiadance from within, we are able to access the rich resources of the Universe.

This expansive and immediate network is always present.

It is full of variety and interest.

We do not live in fear, because we are in contact with the best in the Universe.

All who are uplifted in this manner, live in security and wholeness.

It is available to all who cultivate the desire for contact with the divine within.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment