Friday, September 13, 2019

Hands of Peace

The hands of peace in my life are many.

I love reflecting on the different times they have appeared.

From when I was very little, I have been able to reach out in desperate situations.

The prayers I learned from a spritual healing tradition supported, and continue to support, me.

My cello teachers found me a willing and disciplined student and they provided positive structure in my life.

My women’s group of entreprenuers adds humor to the weekly times we get together.

My husband has been a constant nurturing and loving presence.

As we travel, we meet interesting and enjoyable people who appreciate our company and conversation.

As I consider what I can offer in a new business, I am receiving support and direction.

All of these are ways in which I experience the uplifting hands of peace in my life.

Through the constant presence of those who express peace in my life, I am encouraged to expand my expression of peace.

I include it in my daily practice.

I add peace to my conversation.

I watch for opportunities to go slow and be unharrassed.

I do things which I love to do in an expectant and joyful way.

I make sure I include light and beauty in my surroundings.

I attract people of an upliftng nature.

I meet new acquaintances who love me.

My practice of peace brings more happiness into my life in natural ways.

The many hands of peace throughout my life have created this peaceful atmosphere for me.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment