Thursday, September 26, 2019

My Peaceful Surroundings

I am surrounded by peace from within and without.

My ability to choose the direction of my thought lets me choose peace.

I am able to measure the things which come into my life by the peace they bring me.

I am able to exclude what does not increase my peace.

I have a right to create happiness and peace for myself under all circumstances.

Only that which supports my happiness and peace is allowed to be in my presence.

I have found my way to peace and happiness step by step.

I have a sure foundation to support me in peace and happiness.

I am able to attract peaceful and happy circumstances, occurrences, and even memories.

I am able to rewrite what does not bring me peace and happiness.

I choose to create peace and happiness for myself and for others.

I see the benefits and results from creating a life which is immersed in peace and happiness.

Problems are solved by seeking the solution through peace and happiness.

Occurences outside of my life have no bearing on who I am or what kind of life I lead.

I have the power to include what belongs in my life and to exclude what does not.

I choose to follow what I love to do and to enjoy the experiences that brings me.

I choose to assoicate myself with those who also enjoy the uplifting feeling of peace and happiness.

I choose to assoicate myself with those who enjoy creating peace and happiness for others.

I am in a place of peace and happiness from which I can build my complete life.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment