Thursday, December 10, 2020

Were I find peace today


Today, I find peace in my insiprational work.


As I listen for ideas and they fill me up, I write, draw, paint, make videos.


My ideas are turning into ways of sharing.


What I really like is that once the ideas have done their work to comfort, guide and inspire me, they are available to do this work for others.


It gives me peace to turn them into sharable forms.


I feel happy as I work.


I enjoy seeing how the ideas shape themselves in my hands.


Some of them become art.


Some of them become meditations.


Some of them become videos with voiceovers.


All of the ideas which come to me demand to be shared.


I am learning new skills, expanding into the on-line community, and becoming visible.


These are all things I never expected.


Such a new way to experience life.


Deeply peaceful, joyful, relaxing.


© 2020 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment