Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Calming Down



I find I have been very active in lots of different activities for the last week.

And now, I just need to calm down.

I need to find my center again.

The deep, calm, persistent, unmovable center.

When I am in that center, things come to me and get done if and when they need doing.

I am not making them happen.

That is the only way I can work now.

Pushing, scheduling, arranging will only result in disharmony and stress.

So I have to be really sure where I am coming from now.

I am not willing to cajole, pray, arrange, schedule and convince myself that something must be done anymore.

Leading solely from my deep center is a new experience although I have had instances of it many times in the past.

Who knew it could become a way of life?

Being who you deeply are is not stressful.

It is peaceful.

It is productive in a different kind of way.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment