Sunday, August 5, 2012

Peace Through Giving and Receiving


 

We are all in harmony.

Rich or poor, whichever gender, race or age or any other classification.

We all love being in complete accord with our highest good.

Just because some high profile economic extremists are not choosing to act in accord with the highest good for everyone, does not mean that we can’t.

I choose to do those things which benefit me and the other person in any transaction.

I choose to give more.

I choose to be open to receive as well as to give generously.

I choose to attract those people and situations into my life experience.

When I focus on that, instead of the media barrage about the opposite, I find I am living well, very well.

I do not want what someone else has.

I want what my own good is connecting me with.

Fanning the fires of jealousy and lust and frustration benefits someone, the clients of the media marketers.

But it doesn’t benefit me.

So I choose instead to tend to my own opportunities of giving and receiving in kind.

Thanks for all your connections with me.

I love how we benefit each other.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment