Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Own Reasons


Peacefully being in alignment with what I love to do.

i am doing what I love to do.

I have longed to do these things forever.

I am not doing my parent’s dreams for me anymore.

Those were actually dreams for themselves.

I am no longer fulfilling society’s requirements for parenting.

All my children are grown up and on their own.

It has taken two and one-half years to figure out and begin implementing what my own dreams are.

I started taking classes, workshops, reading books, going to meet-ups, learning the computer and now it is all flowing together.

I feel like myself for the first time.

I am not anxious about being something for somebody else’s reasons.

What a fruitful emergence.

Peace is going in your own direction for your own reasons.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment