Monday, November 5, 2012

Peace in Action


 

I find peace in pursuing my work.

When I see a discouraging sight, I know that it is time to focus more completely on what I am doing to help raise my own level of consciousness and contribution.

When I am completely engaged in my work, I am “in the zone”.

I am happy and fulfilled.

My sense of purpose radiates all around me.

I cannot afford to stay in a mental state of criticism or discouragement.

I do not want that feeling within or without me.

Mine is an active peace.

I rest in my peace at the completion of my projects and when I am listening for inspiration to pursue them.

I live in the peace of my projects.

I live in the listening and acting on what I hear.

In my action and rest, I am at peace.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment