Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Peaceful Choices

I love choosing from peace.

Instead of there being a competition for my attention, I can peacefully choose what to do next.

By being true to my highest nature and purpose, and letting those activities be my priorities, I am enjoying much more peace in my life.

Trained to please others and carry out their priorities, I have found it liberating to realize that the reason I was so depressed and reluctant to do those things is because they did not match my priorities.

Now that I am free to follow through on what is most enjoyable and important to me, I can do everything else that I need and want to do.

It has turned out to be simpler than I thought.

There is truth to not resisting since it just remains in that form while I do.

Moving to  a whole different way of looking at my life, in terms of what I enjoy doing and feel led to contribute, is creating a flow I had not felt before with any consistency.

Yes, it showed up, but I didn’t pay enough attention to it.

Now I am, and it is giving me many more peaceful and enjoyable choices.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment