Friday, March 22, 2013

Earning Peace

I earn peace by practicing it.

I love me.

I love others the same way I love me.

I see myself as wealthy, having all the resources I need.

Since they come from within, they do not take anything away from anyone else.

Since others have unlimited resources within their very being, they also do not take anything from anyone else.

What results is a perceptive cooperation.

My wealth shares with your wealth and our conscious awareness of this increases our ability to do business together.

In fact, it creates a glow that makes other people want to join in sharing their wealth together.

As we share our wealth, it increases and we share it more and more.

That attracts others to share their wealth, and so it goes on and on.

This is the way I earn my peace, by sharing my wealth.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment