Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Peace in Simple Happiness


I am finding peace in simple happiness.

I enjoy looking at the beautiful plants in my yard.

This is the season for flowering and the colors are gentle and delightful.

I like how they all blend, different shades and contrasts.

I am finding my own rhythm in my daily routine.

Instead of feeling pushed, I am taking care of things in what is beginning to have a flow.

I am letting my priorities take, well, priority.

I am finding that I am much, much happier.

Who knew?

I am exploring new skills and finding new interests.

I am starting to get really good at some new skills.

Mainly, I am filling up on gentle peace and happiness and keeping that in mind so it surrounds me when I leave my house.

That is what I want other people to feel when they are around me.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment