Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sweetness


Taking the time to be appreciative of myself lets me move happily and peaceably through my day.

I can begin gently.

I am able to work on what is important, things I love and things that need to be done as part of a routine.

The sweetness of living this way is what appeals to me most.

It is fun to have a dynamic life, and I enjoy intense experiences.

But I also have time now to consider the way I do things.

I can do them in a way that is gentle, sweet, calm, and happy.

A peaceful way.

A way that takes into consideration what I love.

Now that I start with that, it adds a different hue to my day.

I am able to connect with people in simple ways.

I am able to get the help I need.

I am able to make a contribution in the way that suits me best.

Living with sweetness adds a dimension of appreciation that I have found in no other way.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredTeachings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment