Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Nudge Forward


Sometimes we have a desire which is supported by the Universe but we do not appear to be making any progress on it.

A nudge from the Universe will move us forward.

I surveyed a light unexpected problem with dismay, until I realized it was part of what is moving us forward.

Then I calmed down and began thinking about the next step.

I had not been sure about what to do next, but this definitely moved me forward.

As I was discussing it with a friend, the next step came to mind.

As I was considering it and wondering where the location would be best, I received a text inviting me to visit a friend’s new house.

Since that was one of the locations I was considering, it felt like good direction.

Having done a little research, I feel I am ready to take the next step and move forward.

Sometimes dismay is a nudge to move forward.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment