Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Finding the Moments


I am finding the moments that give me peace.

I am also reinterpreting moments in order for them to give me peace.

Habitual rehearsal of old moments does not move me forward.

If I am still thinking about the past, and especially thinking about it in the same old way, then I am digging myself a deeper groove.

Now, I am learning how to move myself forward by reinterpreting my old ways of looking at things.

This is uplifting and it removes the feeling of being stuck.

It removes feelings of despair.

It lightens everything.

A reinterpretation in the light of new events begins to bring better ones into my life.

Who knows?

It might even reach into the past of other people involved and allow a new interpretation there, too.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment