Monday, May 19, 2014

Individual Peace

I am at peace with my individuality.

It places me where I can do the most good.

It lets me know that I have a purpose and that it is being fulfilled.

My purpose is to express my spiritual qualities in the most complete way possible.

I have learned to listen for the inward things.

That is what connects me to my purpose.

That is what inspires and directs the actions that I take.

I know I am moving in the right direction when i feel a sense of peace and joy and excitement.

Sometimes it is an idea which comes to me.

Sometimes it is a conversation which I have with someone.

Sometimes it is producing a product prototype or another music book in a series.

It is always something which comes to me as an individual.

It is always something which defines my place.

It allows me to fit into my place in the Universe.

It is a good fit.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment