Monday, June 9, 2014

Expanding Peace

It turns out that the first step is establishing peace for myself.

I have found out how to do that by deep breaths, quietness, and the new skill of listening within.

The next step was, that once I could maintain the peace within or return to it consistently, I began to discover the peace without.

Now that I have been practicing peace more and more consciously, I find that it is extending farther and farther around me.

In fact, I don’t see an end to it.

As far as I can see, I feel peace.

Several years ago, a series of talks by author Joseph Chilton Pearce introduced me to the idea of the “torus” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torus).

The idea that there is a three-dimensional ring of energy which we generate around us is fascinating to me.

I like the idea that the energy I am generating around me now is peace.

I like the idea that I can maintain it or find it again when I need to.

I like the idea that it is expanding around me.

It is such a worthwhile endeavor.

I can’t think of anything more important or fulfilling.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment