Thursday, January 29, 2015

Restfulness

I love resting in my new life.

I am doing the things I enjoy.

I am learning new skills.

I am eating better through cooking better.

I can share my skills with others and have them appreciated.

This is all progress for me.

Letting go of the anxiety created by being so far from what I truly am, and finding my home and purpose and living differently is great.

I find myself surrounded by those of like mind.

We share ideals and have many different approaches to what we are doing through our different lives.

It is refreshing and peace-giving.

Even with all the work there is to be done to carry out our ideas, I find it restful to be in the presence of people who love to serve and uplift.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment