Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Peace

When I am deeply conscious of my quietude and go within, I can feel the deep peace from which I come.

Although my life does not reflect this all the time, I am making it more and more of my reality.

It is healing my body and my soul as I realize how my worlds overlap.

I can bring the good things into my life as I realize where they come from, and I can banish the negative ones as I spend more and more time in the life I prefer.

What is good and bright and radiant and true is the heritage I choose.

I leave behind that which does not benefit me.

I let the peace which comes from an unending Source fill me up and overflow.

I simply hold it and hold it until it radiates all around me.

I am in a safe and happy place and love the people and ideas which surround me.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment